- We do not offer payment of any kind for submissions, this is purely a volunteer blog.
- We prefer submissions be your own personal content.
- If you choose to submit something that isn’t yours, you need permission from the original author AND the submission must include the proper acknowledgements. Any post found without approval will be removed immediately.
- Any attached graphics or images to stories or articles must also list the creator and have approval. Any design found without approval will be removed immediately.
- NiagaraCeltic.com does not become the owner of submissions (you remain the owner, and can use the work in other places).
- No one is authorized to re-use anything on our blog without permission from the ORIGINAL creator. You may share the posts, but no stealing!
- This is not meant to be used for specific advertising, marketing or promoting. All submissions of this type or close to this type may be denied publishing.
- We are not required to post all submissions. What we choose to post is at our own discretion, and we are not required to explain our decisions.
TO ENTER SUBMISSIONS:
You can enter anything Celtic-related: fiction and non-fiction, photos, artwork, video, and more.
Please email everything to email@example.com. Make sure to include creator name, title and description. If we need anything else, we will be in touch prior to publishing.